Neurology, Pain &
Feel more like you.
Meet Our Doctors
Here for you.
Provider Update Coming Soon
More info coming soon!
David Kocenda, FNP-C
Mr. Kocenda is considered to be one of the top neuro-spine advanced practice providers in Michigan.
Mr. Kocenda specialized in Physical & Rehabilitative medicine (PM&R) and pain management while working with one of the Cleveland Clinic’s premier spine and pain programs, the Spine and Pain Institute (SPI).
Education & Certifications
- Cyberonic/Levanova-Vagal Nerve Stimulator Training, New Orleans, LA February 2020
- Medtronic Intrathecal Pump – APP Advanced Management: Denver, CO. August 2019
- American Society of Pain & Neuroscience: Miami, FL. July 2019
- Cyberonics/Levanova-Vagal Nerve Stimulator- Training: Milwaukee, WI September 2019
- Cleveland Clinic Pain Management Symposium: San Diego, CA March 2019
- MSKUS- Nerve Ultrasound Injection Training: Ft. Worth, TX. March 2019
- Cyberonic/Levanova-Vagal Nerve Stimulator: Chicago, IL November 2018
- Allergen- Botox-Migraine: Southfield, MI June 2018
- St. Jude Abbott- Deep Brain Simulator: Philadelphia, PA May 2018
- Cyberonics/Levanova- Vagal Nerve Stimulator: Denver, CO March 2018
- Medtronic: Intrathecal Pump Training – Pain: Orlando, FLA March 2018
- MSKUS-Nerve Ultrasound Injection Training: Norfolk, VA February, 2018
- Cleveland Clinic Epilepsy Update: Cleveland, OH. September 2017
- Medtronic: Intrathecal Pump Training- Baclofen: Denver, CO September 2017
- Cleveland Clinic Neurology Update: Washington D.C. August 2017
- Spheno-catheter Training- Fluoroscopic Method: Omaha, NE March 2017
- Cleveland Clinic Pain Management Symposium: Orlando, FLA February 2017
- Epidural Training: Orlando, FLA. October 2016
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Training: Chesapeake, VA July 2016
- NEONP – Advanced Back Pain Assessment – Cleveland Clinic February 2016
- Johnson & Johnson- Cleveland Clinic June 2015 Diabetes Institute Two day intensive seminar on Diabetes management including oral medications, insulin & insulin pump utilization
- Medical Education
- Walsh University, Byers School of Nursing, Masters of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- Cleveland Clinic – Akron General Family Nurse Practitioner, Resident